lan protection

Tell Us where your home base is. Share Gamertags and screen names.
jokerone72
Noob
Noob

lan protection

Postby jokerone72 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 am

ok i got some friends that lan around the worl coming up witha lan lock for pc that we are trying to get done befor our lan witch we will have the beta of... basicly passwords your pc so that no one can bother it... if somone trys to steal your mouse.keyboard/headset there is a speaker inside your pc the will let out a loud high pitch sound notfing any one within 100 meeter that somones computer is under attack. this is the beta and is being worked on as we spek if interested let me know and ill try get u a copy if its done intime. not saying any thing liek that will happen but its nice to have just incase. also if the guys runing it will alaow it and i will send thim a beta first to insure everyone safty in using this product. it is 100% free and thos cs player and css we will be updating th client regularly to add anti cheat, servers like esea but free we are looking forward to geting this out. i will have it on a flash drive when or if i come to lan. liek i said this is beta still some bugs to work out but nothing that with efect the operation of you computer in any way shape or form infact im using my beta copy ass we speck going through checks.
jokerone72
Noob
Noob

Re: lan protection

Postby jokerone72 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:17 am

well for tose of you they mave have wanted it its been cancled wasnt done intime sorry guys but see ya there.
Stone1555
Root Admin

Postby Stone1555 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 am

its cool man, maybe u can explain it in more detail at the lan
Reboot twice and call me in the morning..

Stone1555
Aim:Uzapooh5
Xfire: Stone1555
Email: *jstone@ncgaming.com*
Keep up to date on NCG News via RSS for the Forums and Site
monotheist
Noob
Noob

Postby monotheist » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:52 am

I currently live in Charlotte but i hail from a small town just below Wilmington and will soon be moving nearer to Columbia, SC for work. I am a chef and enjoy cooking ALMOST as much as video games. I enjoy reading and have on numerous occasions fallen off the face of the earth for entire day, conveniently leaving my cell behind to fall into an authors fantasy world. I am also a computer enthusiast which kinda runs hand and hand with gaming and should go without saying, currently working on a new build seeing as how my old one finally died after 9 years of punishing use and rather than just upgrading the parts
sajid